Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hannah's Haircut

Hannah's mullet has been getting a little out of control lately, so this week, James and I agreed that it was time to trim her long locks. On Tuesday, our friend Liz cut off Hannah's glamor mullet. We think it turned out great! What do you think?!

Before:
During:After:

6 comments:

Kathie and Walt said...

She looks adorable! Of course, I knew she would. I couldn't believe how LONG Hannah's hair was when it was wet. It looks like it'll be thicker in the back -- and she still has curls; which is the important thing. Our little one is growing up already!!! She certainly knows how to pose for a picture. Give her a kiss from Grandma and Grandpa

TravandNat said...

Darling baby, pre hair cut, and post! She's getting so big!

Linda said...

She looks adorable. She looks cute no matter what!!

Carrie said...

The mullet cracks me up! She does look adorable either way :) Hope you guys are well!

Tiffany said...

LOVE IT!! SO cute! Miss you~

Chelsea said...

I think that she is a little princess- she seriously is so big!! I had the Barretts over last night for dinner and were of course talking about you guys- miss you tons