Hannah would just like to wave "Bye Bye!"
Friday, July 3, 2009
Making Faces
So life has been super busy trying to get ready for our move. I can't believe we leave in 10 days! Yesterday was my last day of work (which is really sad but also kind of fun), which has made this move seem a little more real. Anyway, I just had to take a quick break to post some pictures of Hannah's favorite new thing to do. We like to call it the "Tiger Face." It's a face she makes when she's really excited, and I think you'll see why we call her the tiger (unfortunately, there aren't sound effects because the face always goes along with fast, hard breathing!).
I think you can see who she inherited this talent from!
Here is her impression of a Howler Monkey. We think she might have James' rubber face!
You would think that any girl that can open her mouth that wide would be a good eater. Don't be mistaken, she is not! She has learned to seal her mouth shut whenever she sees a spoon coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha! I love those faces..So funny! Good luck on the move! We will miss you! Keep updating your blog so that I can see that sweet Hannah grow!
That is so funny! Who knew such a little girl could open her mouth so much!!!! Wow! She is so cute! I can't believe you are moving so soon? Are you stressed? Are you driving with James or are you flying? Good luck! I am so excited you will be in Indy in Nov! I looked at the dates, and I probably wouldn't be able to come up until after church on Sunday, Nov. 1 since I am chorister and have to be there for primary. But I will be able to stay the next few days! Yeah!!! Wish it was sooner, I miss you guys!
Hey! I'm sad I missed your last day. You will be missed and knowing that I'll still hear from you is the only thing that makes it bearable. Hooray for the magic of blogger! :) Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment