Monday, June 15, 2009

Hannah's Half Birthday

Last Monday, June 8th, Hannah turned six months old. We can't believe how fast she is growing up! To celebrate, Hannah made a wish on the candle I stuck in her bottle (I think her wish was to touch the flame on the candle, but much to her dismay, we wouldn't let her wish come true). Then we all enjoyed the chocolate cupcakes I made. Though she didn't get to eat her cupcake, Hannah had a blast tearing it to pieces! Luckily, she's not familiar enough with food to realize what she was missing out on, and the binky in her mouth kept her satisfied. She just squished it in her hands and rubbed it all over her tray. Needless to say, she made a mess, and her bath water was a soupy brown by the time she was clean!

7 comments:

Erickson said...

I can't believe she is already six months. She was just a newborn when I saw her. I'm visiting in July, but I will be at a family reunion most of the time; however, I'll try to make time to see you before you are gone.

Aleisha said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big! She looks like so much fun. You are such a cute mommy!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Very cute! I can't believe she is already six months! Wow, and I've only seen her twice. We're coming out in August, but I think you guys might already be gone to NC...when do you move? We'll be there the 14-29. It is in between Tom's last day of internship and the first day of school(he doesn't have to go to orientation this year so it is later). We'll be sad if we miss you, but we'll have to plan on meeting up out east. P.S. Tom and I area both really jealous at how much hair Hannah has...poor Ainsley is still so bald!!!

TravandNat said...

Melissa, you are a darling mom! I can't believe that you did so much work for 6 months. The cupcakes are so cute, and look yummy!

Hannah is beautiful! Time has flown by, and she gets cuter every time I see her!!

Chelsea said...

No way is she 6 months!!! AHH she is so cute- what a great way to celebrate a half b-day!! Hannah is seriously so cute I need to see her (and you ) before you go- We move JUly 25th!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

SOOOO Cute!! We can't wait to see you guys!!! Hannah is a doll. can't wait to smooch her little cheeks!

Paige said...

Good job on being such a cute cute mom. She is so adorable and is getting so big!