So I'm slowly getting over being sick for what seems like forever, and I'm about 99% sure it was the Swine Flu! With the warm weather, it's really the only flu that's still making its way around. Luckily, I've lived, Hannah isn't sick, and, since James hasn't even looked at me for a week, he's also Swine-free. At least now I can say I've had it!
3 comments:
oh Melissa! Sad! Are you ok? I wish I was there, I could be your nurse! Are you still driving through Denver on your way out East?
Love ya!
...what?? are you serious? I'm glad you are ok. That totally freaks me out.
I think it's because you told me you wished that I got it!!
(remember when we got our TB tests and I was teasing you cause yours looked all red and irritated but shortly after mine turned out positive...... kinda like that) Karma!!
LOVe ya hope you feel better
Post a Comment