Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rock 'n' Roll

Hannah has learned a new trick in the past four days. She has decided that there has to be a better way to get around than rolling, so she's started getting on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. It hasn't gotten her anyway yet, but she's pretty sure she's onto a good idea. She looks pretty adorable doing it too!

Here are some other great pictures of Hannah showing off:(Her other new favorite thing is sucking on her bottom lip. Some days she'll do it so much that her lip gets all red and chapped!)

Also, as a quick update, we are all settled in James' parents' basement. It's really been a great set-up. Hannah has her own room, we have a mini kitchen, and you couldn't ask for more considerate people to live with! We've also been enjoying their enormous backyard (Hannah has especially loved picking Grandma's flowers!). The other day, we took Hannah to the West Jordan park. We think maybe she enjoyed it even though she had a grumpy face the whole time!

It's an awesome park decorated like Utah in the early 1900s:We took Hannah down a couple slides and then let her swing for a little while. I mainly love these pictures for her awesome grumpy face!And another good lip-sucking shot:

8 comments:

TravandNat said...

What a darling babe! I can't believe that she's old enough to be rocking back and forth. Look Out..once they crawl, it makes life a bit more challenging!

I'm glad you've settled into your new place!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

She is so cute! I love the lip thing. Ainsley used to do that too, we always joked that she looked like a little old man with no teeth when she did it. She's adorable!

Carrie said...

So sweet! I love the grumpy face :) And look how much hair she has! They grow up too fast...

Nicole said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Miss you here in the neighborhood...hope you'll come visit and swim soon!!

The Leck's said...

Your little Hannah is so adorable! She is getting so big...I can't believe it. When are you guys heading to NC? I would love to see you before you head off. Maybe we could meet for lunch or something?

Sarah said...

Yeah! I'm glad you found me too! I hear occasional updates through my mom but now I'm glad I can find you for myself! Your daughter is ADORABLE and looks just like you! And I am completely amazed that you are both going to graduate school! WOW!

Joanna said...

MElissa! Hi, I have no idea how I found your blog! Anyway, your baby is so darling! I am glad I found your blog, check out my photography blog.

Chelsea said...

She is getting so big I can't believe it!! That park is awesome!! You guys are such a cute family. We need to get together before we leave