Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rice Cereal!

This morning Hannah had her first taste of real food (if you can call rice cereal real food)! We thought she'd like it because she really enjoys licking fruit that we are eating. She seemed pretty excited about it, but I guess it will take some time before the cereal makes it to her stomach instead of down her chin!

7 comments:

TravandNat said...

She did so much better than Addison did on her first try! I made the cereal WAY too thick though..so, that's probably why.

I can't believe how big she has gotten. What a darling babe!!

Melanie said...

It takes a while, but she'll get used to it! Hope you guys are doing well!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she is already! Very cute. She seemed to like it! She is adorable!!! I thought about you while in Tennessee last week. I remember your went to Dollywood...I tried to convince Tom to go there, but we just didn't have time:) We did pass it though...Pigeon Forge reminded us of Orlando-it is the biggest tourist trap I've ever seen! Where do your grandparents live again? I thought Tennessee was beautiful and would love to go back!

Kaden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

Oh.... sweet girl! It makes me sad when they eat "real food" because it means they are growing up!

Lisa said...

Yummy!

I can't believe how big she is getting!

She'll be dating before you know it... (ha ha)

Chelsea said...

Um hello she is a pro!! Melis I can't believe you are feeding Hannah food!!! They really grow so fast. Hope it continues to go well, what a cute little gal