James planned an awesome FHE last night--we went on a snow hike in Mueller Park canyon! We bundled Hannah up in her fluffy pink snow suit and strapped her on James in the Baby Bjorn. We all had a blast making our way through the snow (which there was surprisingly still quite a lot of) on a little-used trail in the canyon. Hannah was content taking in her surroundings during the whole hike.
Ready to get started!
Hannah learning about snow...
...and just enjoying the scenery.
She was having so much fun, I think she was sad when it was time to turn around!
Making our way back through the snow.
The return crossing of the river was not so successful!
Great idea, James! And, by the way, Hannah rolled for the second time on Sunday, and I got to see it!
4 comments:
You have an awesome husband! Way to go James. I'm impressed! It looks like lots of fun! Hannah is darling all bundled up!
I'm glad you got to see her roll. I hope you will be there for all of her milestones. It's hard when you're not! I missed Addison sitting up for the first time! :(
You have a darling family!
Looks like a ton of fun! Hannah is so adorable Melissa. You look like such a happy little family!
Melissa, remember when we hiked up Mueller Park canyon years and years ago and I can't remember details, but it seems like we got lost or got stuck or something kindof adventurous? And I remember something about my shoes....did they get lost? muddy? did I hike in heels? Seems like it was on the 4th of July, but maybe my memory is really lost and I'm making this up. Hmmm....
Your little girl is so cute!! I can't believe you have a baby. Just because I don't think I ever got to see you pregnant! I'm glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment