Last week we left behind the snow and cold of Utah for the 75 degree weather of North Carolina. James had been invited to Blue Devil Weekend, an orientation of sorts for incoming MBA students at Duke. We also used the trip to look for a place to live, and I had a chance to meet with some of my nursing professors. Overall, it was a really fun trip! Hannah enjoyed everything from the plane ride to the beautiful weather to the orientation classes (well, that might be pushing it a little!).
Waiting for our flight in Atlanta. Hannah's smile is adorable, but the best part of the picture is James' nose!
Hannah and Daddy in front of the Fuqua Business School
At the opening activity for James' orientation, the Blue Devil came to visit. Hannah wasn't exactly sure what to think about him!
James in front of Cameron Indoor, the home of the Duke men's basketball team. I'm not sure if he was dreaming about playing for Coach K or just being in the crowd when Duke beats UNC next year!
9 comments:
When do you move there? It looks beautiful!
Did you guys decide on a place to live? Seeing your pictures totally made me cry! I miss it so much. You guys are going to have a GREAT time!!!
Looks like lot of fun, and a start to a wonderful adventure! I hope that things come together for you guys!
Hannah is darling! What a trooper! I'm glad she enjoyed the plane ride..that can be a nightmare if they don't! :P
Awww... I am going to miss you so much!
Hannah has gotten so big... she is beautiful! It looks like a pretty place to start a new adventure, but don't forget to come back when it's done!
Cute picture with the flowers! She is getting so big. I am going to miss you guys so much when you move. I will just have to come visit!
How FUN!!! I am so excited for you guys, you have so many fun things to look forward too. Hannah is just so stinkin cute and getting so big!!
That looks like such a fun trip! I am so excited for you guys to go to school there. What type of NP program are you doing? Thanks for the tip about work. I hope it all works out for the best.
What a fun trip. Hannah is so darling! It's been a little while since I've "checked up" on you guys and I couldn't believe how much she has grown. She is seriously adorable.
Post a Comment