Also, James is a co-founder of a non-profit organization called Young Finance Professionals, which is a group (for anyone interested) that meets monthly to hear from prominent Utah businessmen. Their meeting for March was held on Wednesday, and a real estate businessman named Jake Boyer spoke. There was a great turn-out--James and the other leaders have put a lot of time into this organization, and I'm glad it continues to be successful! If you're interested, here is the website: http://www.youngfinanceprofessionals.com/
This post was too boring without a picture, and I thought this picture properly demonstrated how hard James will work to do the best job possible!
4 comments:
Hi!!! I didn't know you guys had a blog. I came home and saw that Grant had it pulled up. Isn't blogging great? Congrats to James on the new job. That sounds like such a cool job that will give him great experience. We need to get together soon.
Hope you guys are well!
I need your email address because we're making our blog private and I'd love to be able to check in on you guys. Will you email me it at wood.annmarie@gmail.com
Congrats on the new job! That is awesome. I told Paul about it and he was pretty jealous. He said it sounds like a blast!
melis - that pic of james is hot! :) i absolutely love it and wish sam looked that good!
Post a Comment