Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Getting Old!

So last week I turned 25--a quarter of a century! I can hardly believe I'm that old! Yesterday we celebrated with my side of the family (except Dad was out of town). We went to the Harvest restaurant at Thanksgiving Point. Afterward, I had wanted to go to the Tulip Festival, but unfortunately, it was too late. So James somehow convinced me that a good alternative would be to tour Cabela's (I don't know how the two compare at all!). We actually ended up having a great time pretending like we knew about things like big game and guns. I think for James' birthday we'll go to the ballet!

James, me, Mom, Linda (Bob's fiancee), and Bob

5 comments:

Meg said...

You ARE so old! Happy belated birthday, my dear. I had to comment, because I cannot believe how much Bob looks like Walt in this picture. Near twinners.

TravandNat said...

Happy Birthday, Melis! It's crazy that we are all growing up! I wish you a happy 25 more!!

Paige said...

He Melis! I am so happy to hear that someone other than me thinks 25 is a horrific and terrible number. I feel old as well.
But wow, is that really Bobby? What in the heck! He is so grown up. Hope you are doing well. Sorry about not being able to get back to you on the shower stuff.....I was in a rough patch at that moment!

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday! Isn't it so sad to get old? We need to get together. The boys see each other all the time, and I think we need to get in on the action too :0)

The Leck's said...

Melissa!
I'm so happy to see your blog! Happy birthday! You look fantastic!
We'll have to get together soon:)