Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lots of Babies

I think almost everyone I know is either pregnant or just had a baby, and it's wonderful! Saturday, March 22nd, we held a baby shower at my house for Bethany Reese (expecting a girl), Natalie Gines (girl), and Chelsea Bauer (boy). It was so much fun to spend the afternoon together!

Me with my cute pregnant friends (Chelsea, Natalie, and Beth).

3 comments:

Me said...

Melis!!! I am the saddest to have missed the shower. Thank you for posting a pic though! I miss you so much. We should probably get together soon. I have 3 weeks of nothing to do after i finish finals and before I start nursing school. I can think of nothing better than seeing you!

Chelsea said...

I hate pregnancy pictures!! Thanks again girl for the wonderful shower- it was so much fun seeing everyone

Ann-Marie said...

Do Natalie or Beth have blogs?