Last week, Hannah got to spend the whole week with my mom! Grandma was so sweet to come out and stay with Hannah so I could get a lot of my clinical hours done. They had such a blast playing, building a kid-sized table for Hannah, and meeting lots of Hannah's friends. Thanks so much, Mom! I love you.
Mommy going to clinicals in the Pediatrics Pulmonary Clinic (I'm loving it! Though I'm still a little nervous about writing prescriptions!)

Hannah building her table with Grandma.

And we are lucky enough to have Grandma Winder coming next week! We are so blessed!
2 comments:
Melis I woud be kinda scared getting a prescription from you..... Ha whatever, I know for a fact you are doing great- I am kinda jealous, I bet it is so much fun learning all sorts of new skills and info!! Glad your mom came out to help- you think she could come out and watch Blake for me???
I had the best time ever! I'm already lonely for my little Hannah. It was a blast bonding and playing with her. Going to "music makers" with the other girls, going to the childrens museum. Watching you and hannah in the morning. Talking with James at night. And, backrubs.
Post a Comment