We had another fun grandma-filled week! James' mom came out to spend some time with Hannah while I packed in some more clinical hours and James stayed busy with school (nothing new there!). Hannah had such a blast! When she woke up Tuesday morning, I took her downstairs, and she wiggled right out of my arms as soon as she saw her grandma. I don't think she left Grandma Winder's side the rest of the week. They played, sang songs (Hannah now sings "Row, row, row boat"!), read lots of books, and did some dancing. Thanks to awesome grandmas, I'm almost done with my clinical hours and it's only midterm!
Hannah and Grandma

Helping Grandma cook

Showing Grandma all her toys

Dancing (I don't know where she learned these moves from, but they're pretty awesome!)

Looking innocent (don't let her fool you!)

Playing on the swings

Chillin' on the couch

Hannah pretty much got the rock star treatment all week!

Thanks for spending the week with us, Grandma Winder. We love you!
5 comments:
How fun for Hannah, and so cute that she was so excited. (I think the grandmas were pretty excited as well!) I am also excited for you, Melissa, that you almost have all your clinical hours done...what a relief!
Oh I wish I could have been there! But, I know how fun Grandma Winder had. And Hannah looks sooooo adorable. Can't wait to see you guys again. MOM
So cute!!! Loved all the pictures. Miss you guys!
I can't believe how much older Hannah looks. It's been so long since I've seen you!
She is so cute.
Post a Comment