Monday, March 8, 2010

Go Duke!!

Duke rocks! Our men's basketball team blew out UNC in the big rivalry game and is now expected to be a first seed in the ACC. This game was huge! Undergrads have been camping out for six weeks (in the cold and with an H1N1 and norovirus outbreak!) to be able to go. James scored a ticket from camp out, and Hannah and I went with him to wait with him for a while before he went in. It was a blast! Go Duke!

4 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

What do all those naked stomachs say? And which letter are you? haha! Love you tons. Hannah is such a sweet little angel! Perfect daughter-in-law

jsfeatherstone said...

Melissa, it was so fun looking at your blog. I love Hannah's blue, blue eyes. She is gorgeous!

Kathie and Walt said...

Wow, Hannah looks like a little lady. The pigtails are the cutest ever! I miss you guys and I really miss little Hannah. Love you MOM

Sarah said...

How did you get such a cute little girl? Ok, that came out wrong...you know what I mean!!! She is precious!