Monday, October 26, 2009
Coupons!!!
Hannah is in bed, and I definitely have homework I should be doing, but I just have to do a quick post on the amazing deals I got at the grocery store today! Thanks to a lot of help from Tara, my friend from the ward that is a pro at using coupons, I have a new hobby (which might be bordering on an obsession!). Anyway, it's starting to pay off. I got everything you see here for $6.81 (not pictured which is also included in that price is a box of Uncle Ben's rice, another bag of Chex Mix, and another pouch of tuna)! The total should have been about $75. I'm finally starting to build my food storage and am having a blast doing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! Teach me the ways! I know I always spend waaaay too much at the grocery store!
Holy cow! Please tell us how you are doing this! Amazing!
Awesome! It seems like too much work to me...is it? But, good for you!!
Love Hannah's new doo. So Cute!
Hope you are doing well. Coming to Utah for the holidays??
Way to go! Coupons sort of embarass me! I'm glad you're not too proud. Maybe I should get over it..it definitely looks like it pays off! :P
Wow, that is awesome! what a way to save some money. I'm so excited for you. Next.......canning. See you SOON. MOM
I love saving money...way to go!!!
don't you love those steamfresh bags?! what a fantastic invention.
Melis. I am a coupon clipper as well. It is kinda addicting huh. I am not the greatest though and think you should post some of your deals on your blog- i need all the help I can get
Post a Comment