Thursday, January 15, 2009

Catching Up

I thought I would just post a couple cute pictures of Hannah from the past few weeks. It's amazing how quickly she is changing! She focuses quite well now when looking at us and even follows us with her eyes. We also think she is starting to realize that her hands acutally belong to her. She coos all the time (which is the sweet sound I get to wake up to in the morning!). And best of all, she's sleeping about six hours straight at night!

On New Year's Eve, we thought Hannah and Grandpa Winder were going to sleep right through the new year! Fortunately they both woke up about ten minutes before the ball drop! (Isn't Hannah's party dress cute?)
Hannah smiling at Daddy
She hates being buckled into her carseat...
...but then she loves the ride!
She was actually looking at me! Another cute smile
Today, James was changing Hannah's diaper (because he's an awesome husband and dad!), and of course she peed in the middle of the diaper change when her bottom was totally bare! Needless to say, dad also ended up giving her a little sponge bath to get the pee out of her cute mullet.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Melissa! Hannah is beautiful!! I cracked up that she has a mullet :) Kenadee has rubbed a bald spot above her mullet, so now it's a skullet :) --Our babies are so much alike! Kenadee hates getting buckled in her carseat, but then loves the car ride afterward. I am back to work now. I'm totally lost since I haven't used my brain for 3 months :) --Your baby is so darling. I'm so happy she came to you!

Katie said...

Melissa-
It's Katie (Grover) Spear, from nursing school. I found your blog through Amber Leck's.
Your baby girl is so adorable. It's so fun to see what you are up to. I have a 10 month old boy, Preston, and love being a mom.

I have a blog too. You can e-mail me at katiespear@gmail.com and I'll invite you if you'd like to check it out.

Again, cutest little girl. And I love the name Hannah!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Ahh, she is so adorable! I love the one of her looking at the camera, smiling. It is so cute! I wish I could see her more...in march she'll be so big already!

TravandNat said...

She's changed so much since I last saw her..and she just keeps getting cuter! I'm so glad that you are loving life with her! She's beautiful! I love the smiley picture when she's looking at her daddy..so precious!

Lisa said...

Hannah is so adorable! She looks so awake and alert. I miss you at work, but am glad everything is going well!

Melanie said...

She is already getting so big - losing the newborn look and getting her own look. We can't wait to see her. We may be coming in April for General Conference again and we may be having Allison baptized while we are there. Then we can meet Hannah!!!

Josephine said...

congratulations, she is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how big her eyes are, so precious. Hope you are feeling well.

Chelsea said...

McDOodle, those pics are priceless-those ones in the carseat made me laugh so hard. She is getting so big and changing so fast! You are such a good Mommy!!
p.s. you make me laugh- if you do end up crawling into Hannah's crib beware- it gets addicting and then there is no going back