Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Favorite Things

James and I have decided that it is never too early to start teaching Hannah about some of our favorite things. We love to read books and scriptures, watch movies, go on drives, and hang out with family and friends. James has already made sure that Hannah is an avid sport fan! Here she is all dressed up in her sports gear, watching a Duke basketball game with Daddy.
She is even wearing Air Jordan's (a Christmas gift from James!)
I've done my part by making sure Hannah's favorite toy is her pink-striped cat!

6 comments:

TravandNat said...

She's darling, Melissa! I love the pink kitty picture! What a precious babe! She's growing so fast! I hope you guys are doing well!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Go Cougars!! Way to teach her young!She is getting cuter and cuter
Love you guys!

childishkim said...

SO cute Melissa :)

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

i can't believe they make air jordans that small!! Very cute! I'm glad to see she likes her cat, she wouldn't be your daughter if she didn't like cats:)

The Barbers said...

Melissa she is so adorable!! Congrats! We miss you at work but enjoy your time with your sweet little girl!!

Lisa said...

I love that pink cat! They are so cute together!