I can't believe Hannah is already one week old! We came home from the hospital on Wednesday, December 10th and have had such a fun time being a family of three! I have loved being on maternity leave and spending all my time with my little girl. She is so wonderful--I couldn't ask for a better baby! She's very interactive (and starting to focus on things better now), is a great eater, and only wakes up every four hours in the night! She cries when she's hungry, but so do I sometimes. Basically, we love Hannah a lot!
Here are some of the pictures (or a lot of them because it's hard to leave any out!) of our last five days at home:
Welcome home, Hannah
We took her on a tour of the house--she loved the Christmas tree

Her nursery has been waiting for her!

James read her a book (we like to think she understood and reached for the chick!)

She loves to sleep on Daddy

Thursday we gave her a bath in her tub, which thoroughly enjoyed. Her Saturday night bath was not so successful as she pooped in the water before we even started bathing her! So Hannah and I stayed warm by the fireplace while James scrubbed the poop out of the sling and tub.

After bathtime, James and Hannah hung out in their robes

Hannah is completely entertained when she's in her swing

James makes sure she practices her tummy time

Visiting Great-Grandma and Grandpa Winder

Meeting Uncle Jordan and Aunt Tiffany for the first time on Sunday

7 comments:
Winders! CONGRATS! She really is beautiful - a perfect combo of McNutt and Winder.
Whoop Whoop to babies.
She is so cute! I think she looks like James. But she is adorable!!! Can't wait to see her!
She is so beautiful! We can hardly wait to meet and hold her. The kids loved seeing their new cousin. Congrats James and Melissa. We love you guys.
Brandon & Melanie
What a fun week! Isn't it the best EVER!! I'm so glad that she is here, and that you guys are loving it all! What a sweet baby. I'm happy that she's sleeping and eating well..that makes things so much easier on momma! Congrats to you both! She is beautiful!
Thank you for posting pictures!!! Keep em coming! She is beautiful!
She is so beautiful Melissa! I've been checking for posts! You look so great! Such a happy little family. I just can't get over how adorable she is...and dresses to the nines!
What a beautiful baby girl! She is so so precious. Congratulations!
Post a Comment