For the past 6 years, James and his brothers have held an annual Cowboy Night (I've been to 5 of them--the first one was during James and my "break" before we got married). We dress like cowboys, eat steak, and enjoy James' original cowboy poetry. This year, James treated us with one of his classic poems, "Me and Kendell." James usually likes to spend the entire night talking like a cowboy, as well. It's always a lot of fun! Here are some pictures (you can probably tell why we got a few stares!):
Greg and James

James and me (it was really difficult to find cowboy garb that fit over my belly!

The whole group: James and me, Greg and Tiff, Beaver and his date Maggie

3 comments:
Cowboy night, ahh I remember that. I was present for the first one at wagon master....unfortunately you weren't there. I remember Tom and I went as Indians, with brown paper bag vests, face paint, and everything. It caused quite a stir:) Sounds like you had fun.
I love that you guys have cowboy night. It sounds like so much fun and I can only imagine james and his poetry skills.
Hey Melissa! Long time friend! How is everything you are the cutest pregnant lady ever. Just wanted to say hi, I'd love to hear from you. Congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment