Wednesday I had my big ultrasound, and James and I were thrilled to learn that we are having a baby girl! Most importantly, she looked totally healthy! We kind of thought it would be a girl, but it was an amazing experience to actually find out. James can't wait to have his "little girl" (he will be the best dad ever!). My due date officially stayed at December 9th (I am 18 weeks along), so now we have some time to finalize a name and finally start making some purchases! It's also been exciting to feel her move for about the last week--I love it!

Our baby girl (looking more like a human!)
9 comments:
CONGRATS!! So exciting, she is beautiful!! I feel like everyone I know is having boys so I am glad you are having a girl. You will be the best mommy. I loved going to the ultrasound, it made it seem so much more real, but then I got sad and realized I had 20 more weeks left- It will go by fast!! Congrats again!
Congratulations! I thought that ultrasound was so amazing!!! Have fun shopping, and don't worry....it will go by sooo fast.
YYYEEEESSSSS! Girls are the BEST!! I am so excited for you guys!!! HOORAY! I can't wait for her to get here. I hope that you are still feeling good and that you are enjoying the pregnancy. Enjoy every minute because it does go by quickly! Give James my best, too!!
Oh congrats! Girls are so much fun to shop for, maybe too much fun. I know it is kind of late but one of my friends makes hair bows and flowers with interchangable head bands and I am having a bow party this thurs at 7pm. If you want to come give me a call. I am so happy for you!
Girls are so much fun! Think tea parties, dress up, singing and dancing! I can't wait to see her in a real picture (the ultrasound just doesn't do it justice, does it?!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Little girls are so much fun. We are thrilled for you!
James and Melissa-
Yea for baby girls! Someday maybe we can get one too. Your little girl will have two studly Alldredge men to choose from when she grows up! Arranged marriages would be great. We miss you guys so much!!
I finally started a blog. Check it out sometime. It is http://alldredge4.blogspot.com
We love you guys!!
I'm so glad I found your blog site. Congratulations! I heard you were having a baby from my mom. Good Luck with everything. My blog is at
http://davidanddebbieerickson.blogspot.com/ I would love to hear from you.
Exciting news, of course.
Post a Comment