During our recent trip to North Carolina, we found a Southern BBQ restaurant called
The Original Q Shack. The food was to die for, and the BBQ sauce was even better!

I had a pulled pork sandwich, and James had pork ribs (he decided that is was the BEST food he has ever had).

We later discovered that North Carolina is the birthplace of barbecue pork. Since eating at the
Q Shack, James has wanted nothing but BBQ. During our layover in Fort Worth, Texas, he had a midnight snack of a sliced BBQ beef sandwich at
Cousin's (an airport restaurant). Needless to say he loved it.

In fact, when James had finished his meal, he purchased a bottle of
Cousin's BBQ Sauce. We have been home not even two weeks, and the sauce is completely gone. Unfortunately, I have searched the Internet for
Cousin's and
Q Shack BBQ sauce without success. So I am just wondering if anyone has found really outstanding BBQ sauce here in Utah. If so, please let me know so that my husband can enjoy food once again!
1 comment:
Hey Melissa! This is Kim, a friend of James from UVSC. I thought you were the one that is pregnant. Not James! Is he having pregnancy cravings? How about you? :) Mmmmm BBQ. Sounds delicious.
Post a Comment