Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Crabby Valentine

Our 4 year anniversary was Wednesday, February 13th, and we went out for a really nice dinner at Spencer's Steakhouse in Salt Lake. So, I thought our celebrations were over, but James really surprised me when I got home from work on Thursday (Valentine's Day). I walked in the house to see a table set up in the front room with roses and candles (very romantic!).
James instructed me to sit down and then served me a 7-course dinner! We had: 1-Bread and cheese, 2-Fruit and cheese (a nice dinner for James always has lots of cheese!), 3-French onion soup, 4-Caesar salad, 5-Sorbet, 6-Crab, and 7-Key lime pie. James made incredible crab! The only down-side was that we didn't have anything to crack the legs open, so I ended up biting the legs to get the insides out. I'm sure that wasn't the most romantic site, but the food was great, and we had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Paul and Rachel said...

That sounds so amazing!! Does James give lessons? (JK, Paul is great!) Happy Valentines day from the Andertons. Love ya.

Chelsea said...

I love the title of this- you are too funny!! I am glad you finally caved in and started a blog- Can't wait to see you!