This last Christmas was really relaxing and a much needed break from our busy work schedules. We started Christmas morning early at our own home (our first Christmas in our house!), then made our way to the McNutt home, then to the Winder's for Christmas eggs (possibly James' favorite thing about Christmas!), next to Grandma and Grandpa Winder's, back to the McNutt's, and finally home to crash. We loved spending the whole day with family.
Our little Christmas tree
The quilt Mom made me for Christmas (it is a nurse-themed quilt!)
All the Winder kids surprised John & Arliss with a book of our Israel pictures
James with Grandma and Grandpa Winder
I'm grateful James loves me enough to do cheesy things with me like making a gingerbread house!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas one month late too!! I'm happy to see that you gave in. Love ya tons. See you soon.
Hey Melissa!!! You guys look great! I'm glad I found your blog! I'm at jon-tara.blogspot.com
~Tara (Lyman) Kerr
McNutt! I miss you so much. Thanks for having a blog so I can know more about your life.
So, are you guys moving to New York or what? I really think that would be the best thing for everyone. :)
Post a Comment