I can hardly believe that our little Abbie is 8 weeks old today! Time has flown by, and she grows bigger and more adorable every day! Her blessing was Sunday, November 6th, and it was so wonderful to have our parents here for that (more to come once I sort through all the pictures). In the meantime, I thought it was finally time to get the professional pictures of our girls up. Abbie's newborn pictures were taken when she was a week old by an amazing photographer in our ward - thanks, Falycia Arritt!! Hannah's pictures were taken while we were in Utah this summer by another amazing photographer, Alyssa Vincent. Enjoy!
Those are ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear about the blessing. Glad you are doing well with your two girls. Hope to see you when you visit... xo
these are breathtaking!!!!! I want to come to NY and borrow that photographer! The one of the baby is the pot is ADORABLE!!!!! Hannah looks like a little angel...
6 comments:
So so cute! Love them!
Those are ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear about the blessing. Glad you are doing well with your two girls. Hope to see you when you visit...
xo
Gorgeous, gorgeous girls!
these are breathtaking!!!!! I want to come to NY and borrow that photographer! The one of the baby is the pot is ADORABLE!!!!! Hannah looks like a little angel...
Ok so your girls are the cutest ever! AMAZING pictures! Wish we could have met up when you were in Utah...next time!
Those are about the cutest pics EVER! Love them! Your girls are beautiful!!!n We totally need to Skype soon. :)
Post a Comment