Hannah's favorite activity for the past four months has been attending dance class every Friday, and then showing off her skills throughout the week. She loves to twirl, leap, and stand on one foot. So to finish the class, her teacher organized a recital. Hannah loved her "bumblebee" costume and was SO excited to dance in the show. At the dress rehearsal, she nailed the whole performance - she didn't miss a move (though she added a few extra twirls). Well, on the day of the recital, we were in for a treat. You just have to watch for yourself. Her moves will blow you away (or not, since her complete lack of movement couldn't blow a fly away!).
The file was too big to load onto my blog, so you can watch it
here.

Hannah's class (2-3 year-olds)
A good laugh with Ainsley
After her solo dance, Hannah bumped her head really hard on a table (there's nothing like sucking on your fingers to make you feel better (and Emmy was filled with sympathy!)). Just before the class performance, Hannah said she wanted to dance, pulled her fingers out of her mouth, and marched onto the stage (and then didn't move again!).
Stay tuned for posts on Beach Week and graduation coming soon.
Oh, and we're having another girl!
3 comments:
Very cute! I could see Ainsley doing exactly the same thing! She gets so afraid in front of other people. oh well, Hannah still looked adorable standing there. What are you guys up to this summer? Are you headed to Utah at all? We are going to be there in the middle to end of July. I hope our paths cross!
Melissa,
I could not stop laughing. I love how perfectly still she stood. It almost took more talent than the dancing girls. SO so so cute!!!
Also, congrats on another little girl!!! I'm so happy for your family. I hope you are feeling all right. Let me know what the plan is for your future....
Love you.
Melissa- Oh my gosh, I just laughed so hard!!! She is so adorable! The longer she stood still, the harder I was laughing. What a cutie pie! I remember my dad saying to my mom at all our recitals "...and we payed HOW much for these lessons?"
Loved it, thanks for posting.
BTW, how are the "moving to Denver" plans coming along? We miss you guys! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment