Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter weekend. On Saturday, we had a brunch with the other LDS MBA families. The kids did an Easter egg hunt, and the Easter bunny came to visit. Then we enjoyed all the sessions of conference, had a girl's night while the boys were at priesthood, and watched Duke smash West Virginia in the Final Four! GO DUKE! The final game is tomorrow, and we are hoping Duke will be the national champions! Today we colored some eggs between sessions (and Hannah colored herself!). It's been a relaxing and gorgeous weekend (the temperature has been in the 80s!). We hope you had a great holiday weekend too!This was as close as Hannah would get to the Easter bunny (at least she was screaming like she did with Santa!)I guess I wouldn't get too close to an Easter bunny that looked like this! He either needs a background check or a cigar (or maybe both!). Thanks for being a good sport and dressing up, Spencer!The Easter bunny brought Hannah a bath toy and a dress. She liked the candy the best.Hannah loved dying eggs. She would move them from one color to the next, over and over. She ended up with dye all over herself!By the way, here is a shot of the nest a bird built on the wreath on our front door. There are 4 eggs in it! And the bird scares us to death every time we walk up to the door or open it from inside. We can't wait until the eggs hatch!

5 comments:

TravandNat said...

What a fun weekend! Your Hannah sure is cute! I love the piggy tails!!

Sarah said...

No fair...Hannah is outside naked and we have snow! Boo! :(

missy d said...

Oh man, that picture of Spencer's face as the easter bunny is so creepy! That was so funny! What a fun morning :)

Chelsea said...

ok that easter bunny is kinda freaky... I love it! Totally wish I would have thought of that :) Glad you had a great weekend- good friends make being away from family not all that bad huh. Hannah is so grownup and such a doll

Kathie and Walt said...

Hannah's eggs are beautiful! I love the pigtails. I missed our easter egg hunt this year. Will have a easter egg hunt when you come out to visit and call it something else. I miss you guys so much. MOM