First of all, I forgot to post about Thanksgiving. We had a great dinner with some families from our ward. Thanks to the Warners for hosting us! We were joined a little later by a couple more families for some amazing desserts!
And best of all, Hannah had her first opportunity to sit on Santa's lap. I wish I could say that I got some really adorable pictures of her grinning in her Christmas dress with Santa. So it went with all the other kids we were with. But instead my daughter, who will normally go to anyone, was screaming before I even set her down in Santa's lap. So we tried to calm down for a half hour at the play place in the mall and try again. No success. Hannah is officially terrified of Santa!
Hannah pushing Santa away...
...and letting Santa know exactly what she thought of him.


6 comments:
I can't believe that she's almost one..CRAZY! Her Christmas dress is adorable. Sorry about not getting a good picture with Santa..I feel for you, but if it makes you feel any better, Addi did the same thing last year!
Ha those santa pics are great-I am really worried about Blake's this year- last year he was like stoic and this year I am pretty sure he will throw a fit! At least it markst he stage they are in- and that she has a super cute dress on!!
Hilarious! Hannah DOES have a mind of her own. Santa is a little scary to me too! Her dress is gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on my little granddaughter! Love you MOM
I can't believe how cute Hannah is. I sure miss you Melissa. I am glad that we can be blog buddies.
I can't believe that Hannah turned one yesterday...crazy! We can't wait to see your family in just a couple of weeks! Our kids will have so much fun playing together.
Such fun pics. It wasn't until I had kids that I realized why little children are afraid of Santa...do they ever see anyone look like that EVER except for Christmas...and so much facial hair...who has that anymore?!
we have a very similar santa picture from last year...those are the best kind
Post a Comment