In the past two weeks, Hannah has found several new things that she loves to do. First of all, I'm happy to report that she has learned to nap again, which is one of my favorite things since naps make for a much more pleasant little girl! (It's also one of my favorite things to listen to her talk herself to sleep!) So here are some of the most recent things that Hannah is loving to do:
1. Drive. We took Hannah to Chuck 'E' Cheese, and she loved driving Chuck'E around. She even made the car noise (which I can't even do!).

However, she wasn't so sure if the real Chuck'E was one of her favorite things. Or maybe it was just me that was creeped out.

2. Watch Mommy dry her hair. Since it takes me about 3 years to dry my hair out here, we were struggling with Hannah becoming very bored crawling around on the floor or playing in her crib. Solution: let Hannah be up on Mommy's level (and chew on her brush).

3. Jack (not Jack Winder, the dog). Hannah adores her new friend Jack. I think he adores her too!

4. Swim. A few of the Fuqua wives got together today at one of the girl's community pools, and we took our kids swimming. Hannah couldn't get enough of it. She sat in this floaty the whole time, just splashing or watching the other kids.
5. Stand up. Hannah's new favorite toy is this Hannah-high activity center (which actually comes in second to the coffee table or Daddy's swivel desk chair).
So I thought I would video tape Hannah pulling herself up to play on her toy. Here is what I got:
Since she usually wants to be on her feet as soon as she touches the ground, I couldn't figure out why she was just kneeling there...until I realized (and you might have noticed in the video) that her eyebrows were turning red. This meant only one thing--she was pooping! So I cleaned her up, and then the real busybody came out:
5 comments:
She's darling..and will be walking soon! I can't believe how big she has gotten!
You made me laugh about 15 times during this post! I miss you- Hannah is a little adult- so big and so dang cute!! Glad she can learn how to blow dry her hair the "special way"
Looks like you guys are right at home already!! The pictures are adorable!
Fun! Walking is right around the corner!!
So fun to read about Hannah. She is a cutie. And I am glad you are enjoying NC. Can't wait to hear more about it...we need to call you guys on Skype.:)
Post a Comment