Here is the ultrasound picture of our baby (the head is to the left and its little arm is waving in the middle). It might just look like a big blob to everyone, but to us, it's the most beautiful baby ever!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
The Best News Ever!
We are so thrilled to announce that I am pregnant!!! I am thirteen weeks along and feeling wonderful. We have been to our first doctor's appointment and were able to see the baby moving all over the place on the ultrasound--it was the most amazing thing we've ever seen. We feel so blessed that after 3 1/2 years of infertility treatments, this came as a surprise without any medical help! James and I can't wait to be parents!
Here is the ultrasound picture of our baby (the head is to the left and its little arm is waving in the middle). It might just look like a big blob to everyone, but to us, it's the most beautiful baby ever!
Here is the ultrasound picture of our baby (the head is to the left and its little arm is waving in the middle). It might just look like a big blob to everyone, but to us, it's the most beautiful baby ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Holy Cow I can't tell you how freakin excited I am for yoU! I want to go buy you baby clothes right now~! Lets do sushi soon.
YEA MELISSA!!! We were so excited to hear the news! My mom said she saw you at Bob's reception and you looked SO HAPPY! CONGRATS! Hope all is going well and hope you enjoy the pregnancy!
<3 Melissa (Gardner) Wolf and family
Oh Melissa! I'm soooo happy for you guys. I'm sitting here crying because this news just makes my day! Being a momma is the best thing ever, and I'm so glad that you get to enjoy it too! I hope that you are feeling well and aren't too pukey! Let me know when you get done with all of the wedding fun and we'll do lunch!! HOORAY for baby Winder, I can't wait to meet you!!
Congrats!!!! Your baby does look wonderful. Pregnancy is absolutely amazing! I"m sure you'll enjoy all of the milestones. Keep us updated!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are absolutely thrilled over the moon for you guys. What exciting news . . . even better, that is was all you . . . no fertility. Congratulations again!
What a beautiful baby! I can't even tell you how excited we are for you! I'm sure it's your little baby girl! We'll get together soon!
I'm thrilled! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling great! Keep us posted with pics of your belly, that is sure to begin bulging soon!
Just seeing the picture of that tiny baby brings tears to my eyes again. That is one lucky little baby. There are not words to describe how happy I am for you. Love you.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I know that infertility is so hard, and getting the baby without help is truely a miracle. You are so blessed and we will be excited to have a playmate down the street! See you soon...
that is SO amazing! what a blessing! Congrats! James gave me your blog address via FB. You two (now three) rock!
Post a Comment